Automatic SkyTrak Subscription Renewals
1. Use your web browser to navigate to shop.skytrakgolf.com/login.
2. Log in using your username and credentials you chose during SkyTrak Launch Monitor setup.
3. Select My Account listed either in the upper right hand corner or in the Navigation Menu located to the upper left and indicated by 3 horizontal lines.
4. Select "My Account" from the drop down menu on the left side of the page.
5. Select the "Subscriptions and Plans" tab near the top of the screen.
6. Select the grey and white switch on the right side of the page.
7. Enter which payment method you would like to use for your recurring subscription renewal fee.
Upgrade from Game and Improve plan to Play and Improve plan
If you already have a Game and Improvement plan you may want to upgrade to the Play and Improvement plan to be able to have access to courses via WGT* (World of Golf Tour).
The price for the upgrade will be the difference between plans and upgrade is non refundable.
*WGT is a iOS-exclusive, is not compatible with Windows-based devices.
Detach SkyTrak Launch Monitor from an account
If it comes the time that you would like to gift your unit or resell it, you need to detach the unit from your account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on the website.
- Got to the Menu on your left hand side and select "My devices".
- You will be able to see the device attached to your account. Select Detach and confirm. If you have multiple devices make sure you select the correct ESN.
In this last section you can also report your unit as stolen if this has been the case.
*The new user will have to register the device to their account, after the unit is no longer attached to the original account.
Can I use SkyTrak with any tablet?
Originally built for the iPad, the SkyTrak Application is now available on most modern iOS tablets and on Android devices running Android 4.4 or higher.
The following devices have been tested and are recommended for use with the SkyTrak Launch Monitor and application:
- iPad Air.
- iPad Air 2.
- iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display).
- iPad Mini 3.
- iPad Mini 4.
- iPad Pro.
- Google Pixel C.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
- Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
- Samsung Galaxy S8.
Can I use it anywhere, indoor and outdoor?
As long as there is enough room to safely swing a golf club, you have enough room to use the SkyTrak system. Suggested indoor dimensions are a minimum of 10’ wide x 10’ deep with a variable height, depending on your physical height and length of your club.
SkyTrak is completely portable and can be used both indoors and outdoors on a mat. If you’re using the system indoors, then you’ll need to use a hitting net. The system has an internal battery providing over 4 hours of use when fully charged and wirelessly connects to your Mobile Device. Outdoor performance may vary in certain lighting conditions. Avoid the sun shining or reflecting directly into the lens of the SkyTrak device. You should use new, or relatively new, quality distance, performance or Tour type golf balls in good clean condition. The type and condition of the ball you use will affect ball flight data, most noticeably ball speed and spin. Ball imperfections, mud, excessive markings, cut covers, and/or otherwise identifiable markings on the ball, etc. can affect SkyTrak’s dimple recognition capability, making ball data difficult to analyze.
How does it work with no connection?
You may find yourself in a place that doesn’t offer a WIFI connection. Will SkyTrak still work? Yes, SkyTrak will connect to your Mobile Device directly and continue to send all the data through from your practice session. Then the next time you connect to a WIFI network, the data will be synced to your history. This feature provides you with the convenience to practice anywhere without worrying about having access to the internet.
System Specifications for SkyTrak+
Minimum Required Specifications for SkyTrak+
SkyTrak+, along with its minimum hardware requirements, also requires that no VPN software be installed on your system in order to connect properly.
- Windows 7*/10/11 64-bit
- 2GHz CPU
- 4GB RAM
- Internet Connection**
- 1GB Free Hard Drive space
*Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft and may stop working at any time.
**Internet Connection is required for first time setup and to sync your license. Only the SkyTrak App is requires temporary internet access to sync your account.
- iPhone 7 or Newer
- iPad Air 2 or Newer
- iPad Pro (All Models)
- iPad Mini 4 or Newer
*The following devices have extended resolution displays, and may contain black edges around the app: iPad Pro 3rd Gen. iPad Pro 4th Gen. iPad Air (2020).
Android - The following Android devices have been tested in-house and are officially approved for use with SkyTrak.
In general, we have seen best results with newer Android devices containing Octa-core (or dual quad-core) processors. We will continue to test more devices and will update this list accordingly.
- Google Pixel C or Newer
- Samsung Galaxy S6 or Newer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 or Newer
Mac - Although some Mac models with modern processors may be able to run mobile (iOS) applications like SkyTrak, Mac computers are not supported by SkyTrak+
Getting Started with SkyTrak+
Registering your SkyTrak+
The first step to using you're ST+ is to register it to your account.
- Login or create an account https://clubhouse.skytrakgolf.com/sign-up
- Register your unit under My Devices. You will need the ESN (serial number) located under the barcode on the bottom of your ST+ unit
Installing and Using the SkyTrak App
Once your device is registered to your account, you are ready to install the software and begin using it!
- Visit https://skytrakgolf.com/pages/downloads for the installer for PC, iOS, and Android. You can also install the software from either the App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Load the app (once installed) and login to your SkyTrak account.
- Connect your SkyTrak+ to your device using one of the 3 connection methods.
- You may be prompted to conduct a Firmware update before you can proceed.
- Select the profile icon in the upper right to open your profile dashboard and confirm that it shows "Syncing Complete".
With that, you are all ready to use your SkyTrak+! Be sure to load up the Practice Range to start seeing your ball flight data and club head information measured and calculated by the ST+ and SkyTrak App.
How To Connect The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor
This article will help you connect your SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor to your chosen device (PC, Android, iPhone, iPad) and begin the SkyTrak+ experience with all it has to offer.
There are 3 modes that you can use to connect your SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor to your device.
- USB Mode - This mode is a wired connection via the provided USB Cable between the SkyTrak+ and chosen device. Internet connection is also available in this mode.
- Direct Mode - This mode is a direct, wireless connection between the Skytrak+ and your computer or mobile device with no internet availability.
- Network Mode - This mode is a wireless connection between the Skytrak+ and chosen device that incorporates a internet connection. It is the recommended connection type for best results.
USB mode for SkyTrak + order of operations
1: Plug SkyTrak + splitter cable into SkyTrak + underneath the dust cover.
2: Plug the "Power only" USB-C cable into the provided AC power adapter. Wait for Yellow/Amber power light.
3: Plug "PC' USB-A cable into your PC.
4: Power on SkyTrak +. Wait for Green/Red/Red than open the SkyTrak application.
5. Once you log in, your SkyTrak + will automatically connect to the SkyTrak unit and will show the following.
(Green/Green/Red) = Checking License Files
(Green/Green/Green) = Connected
3rd Party Software
Compatible Simulator Software
SkyTrak is compatible with seven different third party golf simulation options. Each program has a unique set of features and benefits. This article is designed to help you choose which plan is right for you.
- TruGolf E6 Connect
- The Golf Club 2019
- Creative Golf
- WGT by TopGolf
How long is my warranty?
Your SkyTrak unit comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and 6-month or 25,000 shot (which ever comes first). Consumer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Is an extended warranty available?
Yes we offer an extended warranty through our partnership with Extend.
What does my warranty cover?
Your SkyTrak Consumer Warranty guarantees replacement in the event of product defect related to materials or craftmanship.
The warranty does not cover impact or cosmetic damages, damage by misuse, improper installation or testing, attempts to modify the product, attempted service (exceptions for battery replacement), or general wear and tear over the lifetime of the device, as well as any damages caused by spills, liquids, fires, power changes or other hazards outside of normal operation or use with 3rd party peripherals.
Can I return my SkyTrak?
SkyTrak includes a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your SkyTrak launch monitor within your first 30 days, please contact customer support for a full refund.
If the monitor has been purchased through a reseller, you will need to abide by that sellers policy.